Things to be grateful for this 2012:
- Graduating from Ateneo for the second time!
- Being part of failed attempts to change the world in The Spark Book Project, GreenSpace, and many more.
- Being part of successful attempts to found MagisSolutions, the Crust, Produkto, and a little more.
- Getting hired in my first job ever.
- Quitting from my first job ever (after 3 days) (link)
- Getting hired in my second job ever.
- Earning a certificate on Social Entrepreneurship
- Meeting my girlfriend
This year had the most successes, but only because it also had the most failures. They say successful people create their own luck. The saying “you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” is kind of true. I shot and shot and shot this 2012. I’ve missed a lot. But I’ve got real treasures out of it as well.